I recently created a new website for this established Glasgow based Architect firm.
I used Adobe Muse to create the website. I found it fairly straightforward to use, but slightly lacking in customisation features. I had to export the website from Muse then open it in Dreamweaver and perform several html and css updates to each page before it was ready for uploading.
The software was great for Galleries and this allowed for a quick initial setup but once again lacked some customisation options that would have been very handy.
I now have room to expand the site in the future and create a responsive design.